Naruto: The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The finale of the Fourth Great Ninja War has brought about a new era.
This new era is led by Naruto, who freed all the tailed beasts and united the villages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TwitterTwitter  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
How did you find this site?
Advert/post on another site
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Twitter
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Word of mouth
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Forumotion directory
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Google
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Latest topics
» To see a village for the first time. [open to all]
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bar Gameron Sat May 02, 2015 11:58 pm

» The Way of Ninshuu
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bar Gameron Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:25 pm

» Hello World! (Village Entry and Alliance)
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bar Gameron Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:22 pm

» Building Sand Castles (Village Entry and Alliance)
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bar Gameron Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:06 pm

» Ninja Rank Rules V1
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Faye Ashikimoto Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:38 pm

» A Still Pond (Village Invasion)
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bar Gameron Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:21 pm

» sorry :/
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Bar Gameron Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:28 pm

» Aspect of Armadillo! WIP
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Niccolo Ferrari Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:05 pm

» Yasei's stats
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Yasei Ikimono Oumono Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:42 pm

» Asupekutobeara clan
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Faye Ashikimoto Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

To see a village for the first time. [open to all]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bar Gameron

Character Statistics
Health:
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:

To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:50 am

As Yasei did not address Ka properly, she remained silent, but watched his every move with an annoyed expression. Chuu answered, though. "Nah, it's alphabetical. Pip's the top Genin team, so don't feel too bad." While Chuu was distracted, Pippi managed to wriggle free, and hid behind Ka. "Save me, Ka-sama!" "Practice your Taijutsu counters and save yourself." "Meanie..." "I have to be cruel, to be kind in the right measure." "What does that even mean??" "It means that I love you."
Back to top Go down
http://bargamer.tumblr.com
Yasei Ikimono Oumono

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:02 am

Yasei noticed the girl didn't respond it was frustrating him having to address these girls so formally it was a pain and he wasn't going to cooperate with what to call them as he listened to Chuu answer him. The child noticed the redhead managed to free herself from Chuu's grasp as he watched her hide behind the Ka. Girls there all completely insane Yasei thoughts came out of his mouth as he acted like he hadn't said anything. The boy sure did seem to forget he was pretty much powerless still and his mind had wondered away from the team of genin that put him in this state. So how shall we get to know each other? The child still practically in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Bar Gameron

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:23 pm

The answer came from three mouths simultaneously, "Ninshuu!" When they fell silent, it was Pippi who came forward first, to lightly rest her hand on Yasei's arm, one part apology, one part entreaty to come back into the room. "We might seem silly, but that is the way we show love to each other. We're just so happy to be part of Naruto Uzumaki's waking dream. Once you feel it for yourself, you'll understand." Pippi tried to look into Yasei's face and eyes, trying to get a sense of his feelings. "Um, how much ninja history do you know? Have you read Tales of a Gutsy Ninja, or seen the movie? Do you know about ninshuu?"
Back to top Go down
Yasei Ikimono Oumono

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:06 pm

Yasei could hear these girls. Ninshuu? The boy tilted his head as if he was confused watching as the redhead approached him feeling her arms touch him his first instinct was to pull away but he would follow her into the room as he listened to what this girl had to say. This child could tell this girl was trying to get a sense of what he was feeling although he was confused he was pretty much written all over his face there was a hint of anger as he couldn't seem to remember anything every memory he had was fuzzy before follow the scientist here. I can't remember its all fuzzy The boy said in a almost depressed tone. Maybe my master will have the answer? If only i could talk to him i might be able to get some answers. The boys head looked towards the ground as he moved forward trying not to run into any of these girls.
Back to top Go down
Bar Gameron

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 6:18 am

Pippi bounced up and down in excitement. "Yes, ninshuu! Um, the short version is, ninshuu is when your chakra joins with the chakra of all other ninja who share Naruto Uzumaki's dream of understanding everyone else's heart. When pain is shared, it is lessened, but when joy is shared, it is magnified."

For the first time, Ka looked at Yasei with interest. "Even if the brain forgets, the soul does not. My Genjutsu could retrieve those memories... if you ask me politely." Ka sniffed. "Besides, the scientist has abandoned you. Apparently, he prefers experimental subjects that do not want their own freedom. Congratulations, you have finally succeeded in running away. He was an idiot, anyways." Ka looked smug, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Yasei Ikimono Oumono

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:31 am

Yasei raised his head a bit so he see the girls the first thing he saw was Pipi bouncing his eyes never making it past her chest. The boy did listen to her short explaination even though he seemed distracted. The cat like boys ears twitched hearing Ka speak he completely lifted his head up. We can give it a try it shouldn't hurt. The boys voice casual although he seemed to get more defensive of the scientist. He...he didn't he..he wouldn't this.. this is just to teach Yasei a lesson. I..I just wanted to see the outside.. He can't replace me. the boys voice making him sound obsessed with the scientist. Yasei was normally to proud to beg someone but he needed answers. Yasei moved in front of Ka dropped down to his knees as he looked up at her. Please help me remember please the boy could only hope she would help after he just put a side his pride to beg for her help in front of her friends.
Back to top Go down
Bar Gameron

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 5:59 pm

Ka purred, "Much better," and cupped Yasei's chin in her hand, guiding him into a laying-down position, while she kneeled above him, her eyes looking deep into his own. "Spirit-walking the Past no Jutsu." As she intoned those words, Yasei felt a bone-deep thrum. This was no mere chakra manipulation, as he might have suspected, but a form of spiritual projection. Ka's body seemed to melt, first appearing as a door that swung wide as he approached. Then as a book that bore Yasei's real name upon the cover, which flipped open by the touch of his hand. Past chapters of his birth and countless images of his mother's face, then his father, then his growth into a fledgling ninja...

As each page flipped, the effect somewhat like a rotoscope or a flip book, Yasei had the choice to linger longer upon certain moments, re-remembering details, copying them from the perfect detail of his immortal Soul Record to the crude material of his merely mortal brain. Or Yasei could skip past, choosing to ignore countless examples of pissing, crying, and the changing of diapers. As he grew older, some pages had a sort of double-image: There was the objective fact of the situation, and overlaid on top was his subjective perception. Thus, Yasei could clearly see and hear situations where the scientist thought that Yasei was unconscious, but was merely deeply asleep, but his subconscious had made note of the scientist's true feelings and intentions. On some deeply subconscious level, Yasei knew that the scientist was merely using him, but didn't want to admit it to himself, thus his constant attempts at escape and re-capture.

Towards the end of the jutsu, there was a short cross-referenced clip of Ka's personal recollection of a report on Yasei, detailing the scientist's last words and actions before he escaped Konoha Security custody, followed by the speculation and betting odds that Yasei would join Konoha on a semi-permanent basis, intent on getting his revenge on the scientist, as well as a short cross-reference to "Konohamaru's Mistake."

As Yasei woke up, he dimly felt the sensation of an exhausted Ka being dragged from on top of him, then replaced by a proper blanket, then he might have heard some demands involving tea before he fell unconscious once again, his chakra nearly depleted.
Back to top Go down
Yasei Ikimono Oumono

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:29 am

Yasei was still on his knees waiting for Ka's answering she seemed pleased at the sight before her as he could hear her purring he knew he needed to stay calm his temper could only make the situation worse as he felt her hand on his chin The child let her guide him into a laying down position without putting up any form of resistance before seeing her knelt down above him and Ka looking into his eyes his eyes grew wide but he heard her speak. Everything felt the same at first to the boy until he saw Ka's body melting and it seemed the whole room had changed into a hallway with one door at the end of it. The child made his way towards this door which opened more with every step he took towards it until it was wide open and he made it through it tilting his head as there was a book with a strange name on it that the boy didn't read as he went to wipe of the cover and the book flipped wide open.

The first thing Yasei saw was his birth and images of his mother which he lingered on as it wasn't to much of a moment but as the page flipped it seemed something had been wrong with Yasei and he would never be able to be a ninja. The mother seemed more relieved about that news although there were no indications as to who the father of the child was. The boy skipped years ahead to the point where he would now be on his second year at the ninja academy and struggling to progress with anything most of them told him to give up but the boy wouldn't listen. It was after he left school that day he ran to a spot by a river where he figured no one else would be around he sat there for hours how frustrating it was to not be making any progress and watching everyone else pass him by he didn't even notice a man with long black hair a set of glasses on and a white jacket made his way towards the boy. You must be one of the academy students training to pass aren't you? Yes but how did you know that?[/color=purple]Isn't it obvious unless your blind you are having trouble are you not?[/color] Yasei let out a sigh apparently this man could see right through him without him saying anything. Maybe i should give up like every one else tells me to. Now tell me boy whats your dream? [/color=green]To be the strongest ninja ever.[/color] Yasei didn't hesitate to answer. I'll make your dream come true. just meet me here everyday. The scientist patted the boy on the head before disappearing.

Yasei turned the next page as he seemed to more than interested in this part in particular. It seemed that him going to see the scientist every day was a way to build a bond between the two of them as Yasei saw a low improvement until the day Yasei now on his 3rd year at the academy went to go see the scientist he made it to the normal spot and waited it didn't take long before the scientist to show up but told Yasei that had to go someplace new the boy nodded not noticing before what seemed like blood on the scientists jacket.
They had made it to this new place he told Yasei there were entrances all over the place and he had many different labs. Yasei had followed him into one not noticing the giant grin on the scientists face as he guiding the boy almost right into a machine without a moments hesitation the scientist flipped the switch The child had felt different coming out of the machine and started complaining. Shut up boy I'm going to make your dreams come true the least you could do is do what i tell with without asking questions or complaining. What did you do to me? Well i did some digging and found out you were declared to never be able to be a ninja so i merely fixed the problem by fusing your body with a animal. Now try and use a jutsu and tell me if it works. Yasei nodded as he performed the hand signs and actually did a transformation technique.

Yasei skipped more pages stopping on when he graduated the academy noticing he already had the ears and a tail at that point right after being given a headband he ran outside on his way home he got stopped it was the scientist he could tell but why was he here. The boy showed him the headband and the scientist just hit it out of his hand. You won't need that but you will be coming with me the condition your in is unstable you'll be staying at the lab from now on. I understand The boy learned not to question the scientist his body had already been covered in bruises from the last time he disagreed with the scientist. Yasei hand quickly flipped more pages before he knew it he was back when he escaped the lab.

The boy saw the recollections of Ka's report on him and the scientists last words before escaping the great village of Konoha but the boy feelings hadn't been changed he knew the scientist better than anyone even if he was hurt by the words he would hide his feelings although the jutsu came to an end Yasei could feel Ka's body being removed from him and a blanket but couldn't hear anything over his own thoughts that seemed to keep getting louder.
Back to top Go down
Bar Gameron

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 6:20 am

(Sorry for the wait, been busy at work and also drank too much for Chinese New Year. XD)

Yasei woke up in a strange new bed. If Yasei chose to test it, he'd find his tenketsu healed. Delicious smells came from the next room, as well as the chatter of young girls, their voices not yet familiar, but slowly becoming more so, if he wished to make that choice. A light breeze drifted in from the open window, also the implication of a choice.
Back to top Go down
Yasei Ikimono Oumono

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 6:27 am

[Not a problem real life comes first]

Yasei body shot up first he blinked and was sweating like he just came out of a nightmare. The boy looked around the room before letting out a sigh. He was looking at the bed and could hear voices they continued to become more familiar with time the boy stomach growled he slowly made his way out of the bed heading for the door. The boy shivered as he felt the draft from the open window. This child was heading for the door to go see the voices when he felt like he was being watched the boy slowly turned around his eyes widened as he made out the figure. I let you have your fun boy now you will return to the lab with me it's where you belong I've been watching you. You couldn't even handle a group of ninja by yourself pathetic. Another problem I'll have to fix with you. This scientists voice had a blood thirst in it. Yasei was frozen paralyzed by fear was this man the one who made him this way able to be a ninja going to kill him. This is what happened to the others you killed them and I told them all you could help them. Yasei voice was as though he was in shock. The figure of the scientist approached him. poor Yasei I didn't kill them no why would I dirty my hands when you were so willing to listen to my every word. Don't call for help they can't hear you now. the child watched the figure disappear and quietly snuck out the window leaving everything but his clothes he had fun here and would remember everyone he met but he didn't belong here and k new it. Yasei knew they wouldn't let him out the gate a alternative route would have to be found.
Back to top Go down
Bar Gameron

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:47 am

Yasei's every move was being watched. This had very little to do with suspicion, as the people in charge of security were just that bored. Yasei's willingness to join the rest of the girls was the source of more than one curse as coin changed hands. By that act, he proved to the village that he wanted to belong, wanted to be with the village, not the scientist. To everyone who was watching, even the Hokage, that was enough. In a new Era, you could trust the heart. It would sometimes make mistakes, but what was important was that you strived to improve, strived to become greater than you were in the past, strived to belong.

The arrival of the scientist was another matter entirely. Really, the scientist could not be more predictable. As soon as he snuck back into the village, he was detected and tracked. The more time he wasted walking, sneaking, and talking instead of running, was more time for the net to close.

In the end, it was a combination of ninjutsu and genjutsu. If Yasei was paying attention, he might have noticed a shadow grab the scientist's shadow, stopping him in his tracks, while the scientist's eyes dilated as the genjutsu attacked his mind. Perhaps Pip Gameron had an older brother? Even if this was another Shadow Clone, there was no way it would be getting away this time, as the genjutsu ripped memory after memory out of the scientist's mind at the speed of thought, trying to get valuable data and information before the host could react. Meanwhile, Sensory Ninja closed in on the scientist's real location.
Back to top Go down
Yasei Ikimono Oumono

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:49 am

The child took a few steps forward before noticing that what appeared to be the scientist had completely stopped moving it's movement was taken away by the shadow possession he could tell but must have blinked cause he missed the rest of the villages attack on this one man. The lab coat fell to the ground as they tried there attack all they got for information. The young nekod eyes widened he couldn't believe what was in front of him it wasn't the scientist it was another one of his expiriments. Yasei clinched his fist as he couldn't decide to attack or stay put. if you do not harm the scientist I will stay here in your village help me train and i'll kill him myself. The young child couldn't understand how could there be more he had never met any other expiriments but the scientist did leave for extended period of time. Yasei let out a sigh trying to decide what to do with another expiriment his primal instincts telling him to kill it. Meanwhile the real scientist was without his jacket there was nothing important left in the lab he kept yasei but it was off to a new village for him to see if he could get more research subjects and create the perfect ninja.
Back to top Go down
Bar Gameron

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:24 am

Words were heard. Eyebrows raised. Bets were proposed, and accepted. A tentative educational curriculum was tossed together. An order was sent. One of the ninja who was sent to capture the scientist's decoy turned around and confronted Yasei. "In every warrior's life, they will have battles of survival, and battles of honor. You will learn the difference between the two. You will learn the histories of the Medic-nin, primarily Kabuto Yakushi, Orochimaru, Sakura Haruno, Princess Tsunade the Fifth Hokage, Hashirama Senju, and Hana Inuzuka, and how to defeat them. The scientist will have counter-strategies against you. You will learn to be part of a team, so that they can counter his counter-strategies. This is assuming he's working alone."

At this point the ninja's tone turns bitter and sarcastic. "One worst-case scenario, we'd be facing the Six Paths of Pain reborn as all the Medic-nin previously mentioned as Rinne-Tensei-revived Impure World Summoned Six-Paths Sages, all with a Tenseigan Eye, a Rinne Sharingan, and a Rinnegan, an Allied Nations-sized army of exploding experimental subjects armed with guns, and Kaguya Otsutsoki as the Ten-Tailed Beast jinchuriki." The ninja shrugged. "Plus anything else we haven't thought of. Like, we have to do this with no chakra, or blind-folded, or some other stupid thing. Lemme know when you have a counter-strategy to that, that isn't..." and here the ninja made a fist-like gesture, "GUTS! or..." this time he assumed a parody of a meditative pose, chanting "Ninshuu..." with a stern facial expression. The ninja dropped this act, shaking his head. "Sorry. I really shouldn't be ranting at you like this, but I just failed my ANBU test. Go back to sleep, bed one of the girls, whatever. You have a lot of training to do, if you wanna beat this guy." The ninja vanished.
Back to top Go down
Yasei Ikimono Oumono

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:41 am

Yasei watched this man's attempt to confront him. Yasei puffed up his chest as he store at the man it was a good effort at explaining to this child he needed to keep moving and progressing to grow into a great ninja but it was wasted on a boy at this point who could care less about what this man thought or had to say. so now I'm a ninja of your village or are you going to send me to do some really long and tedious. Yasei trying to for a joke. Before thinking of going to join the girls he was with before.
Back to top Go down
Bar Gameron

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 2:46 am

The jounin-who-failed-to-become-ANBU paused in the middle of vanishing. "No more tedious or necessary than your heart beating, or your lungs breathing. He's your nemesis. You decide how much training you want to do. Just keep in mind the Lesson of Konohamaru."

At Yasei's probably-blank look, the back of the ninja's head sprouted a large sweatdrop. "Go to the library, the movie theater, or ask those girls to load it up on the TV. Or all three." The jounin was starting to give off a definite "I'm talking to an idiot" vibe. What a jerk!
Back to top Go down
Yasei Ikimono Oumono

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 6:12 pm

The boy could see that this man was obviously still talking but had no interest in his attempts of communication as he had already started to leave before this jounin even finished talking. The child scratched the back of his head thinking about the path he would have to go to get back to the girls and the path that the future would hold for him hoping he would be strong enough to defeat the scientist. Yasei seemed lost now he was scratching the back of his head well looking around which way do I take to get back. the neko sighed his head facing the ground. Perhaps one of the girls were worried and looking for him.
Back to top Go down
Bar Gameron

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 8:52 pm

As it so happened, Pippi found him first, but Ka and Chuu were right behind her. "Yay, we found him!" "I told you we shouldn't have opened the window. Kittens are always wandering off and getting lost." This dismissive statement was belied by the intense look she was giving the jounin. After a moment, the jounin shook his head, after being released from the genjutsu. "Report complete. I am dismissed." He disappeared, but Ka had already started staring at Yasei in disapproval. "This will be tiresome. This... newbie knows absolutely nothing of Konoha history. It would be far less troublesome simply to enroll him into the Ninja Academy for remedial training."
"But Ka, that would take too long! He wants to get strong as soon as possible!"
"Typical male bravado, thinking brute strength and defeating your opponent are the only things that matter."
"Don't be so mean!"
"You mad?"
Back to top Go down
Yasei Ikimono Oumono

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:23 am

The boys ears twitched and seemed to perk up as he heard the voice of the girls although hearing the kitten comment he scratched the back of his head watching the jounin leave before seeing Ka's look of disapproval. "I'll improve I promise i'll do my best and I know I'm not the smartest I'll need to get a lot smarter especially if I want to stand a chance in the battle that's to come. Please don't give up on me right yet." Yasei pleaded to the girls trying to convince them why couldn't he have just been naturally talented. The neko boys eyes looked to Chuu. "You believe I can do it don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Bar Gameron

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:02 am

Chuu beamed, a confident smile spreading from her face, to her whole body, bouncing slightly as she gave him a thumbs-up. "Don't worry if you don't believe in yourself. Believe in me, who believes in you." Ka rolled her eyes. "Corny. I bet he couldn't even beat Pippi in Tai." "Huh? What? Fighting?" Pippi looked around, her arms raised in a high guard. "Who, Yasei? You wanna go a round? If you win, you can do whatever you want with my pure, innocent body, all night long. If I win... You have to take off a piece of clothing. And then we keep going." Pippi grinned, waggling her eyebrows, and moved her arms closer together, which had the effect of squeezing her breasts together. "If you lose ALL your clothes, then you have to hit the showers. How about it?"
Back to top Go down
Yasei Ikimono Oumono

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:21 am

The boy smiled hearing Chuu's reaction but it seem no way to convince Ka that this was even worth the time and was going to have him face Pippi in a Tai match. Yasei was curious as to this he watched Pippi looking like she was ready to fight but the natural boy instincts he has were distracting him he couldn't help but look at her chest his arms slowly raising and his cheeks blushing red. "If that what it takes I'll fight you in tai. The child's voice radiated confidence even knowing how distracting this was going to be and hoping the other two didn't notice how he was staring right at her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Bar Gameron

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 2:14 am

"Ready, then?" Pippi took a deep, long breath... and promptly smashed her forehead into the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Yasei Ikimono Oumono

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 7:31 am

Of course i am The boy said his voice filled with confidence how could he lose to this girl surely it wouldn't be that hard to beat her the boy could hear her taking in air and it made his ears twitch the boy moved back slightly just a hair to avoid her head smashed into his but seemed to had lost his balance by tripping on a rock behind his foot and fell to the ground and if Pippi fell she would land as well she would land on top of him. Yasei blinked before realizing he tripped. Did i win? The boy acted like he hit his head of the ground even though and well if the tai battle would continue he would need to get back up and have to go more rounds with Pippi something about her was off she seemed so sweat and innocent until but she knew how to distract someone and to take advantage of that. the neko kept everything he observed to himself knowing full well the information was good to have.
Back to top Go down
Bar Gameron

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 am

Pippi was only going to hurt him a bit, not cave his skull in, so when her head met no resistance at the predicted arc, her planted forward right foot allowed her to withdraw her head after only a few extra degrees. At Yasei's prone form, she grinned. "No, you didn't win, you lost. Time to lose your shirt!" Chuu gasped and covered her eyes, while Ka shook her head at Yasei's rather disappointing loss, yet also smug that so far, her prediction was correct. "Disgraceful."

Inwardly, Pippi was wary. The kid was faster than he looked, and not so distracted by her charms that he dodged her attack. Time to get serious. Pippi settled into a balanced stance, capable of both defense and offense: 90% of her weight on her back right foot, while the heel of her left foot barely rested on the ground. Her right fist was held at low guard, while her left hand was open, palm up, presented forward in a high guard.
Back to top Go down
Yasei Ikimono Oumono

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 10:54 am

Yasei was back up to his feet he heard the other twos reactions towards him and a bet was a bet he nodded slowly taking his shirt off and throwing it behind him as he observes the stance Pippi had taken looking for the perfect way to counter it as he slowly raised his fist in front of his face and kept w
aited for Pippi's assault again. The boy knew he couldn't lose this round he had to win if he didn't win they wouldn't find a use in training him plus with the price said at a piece of clothing for each round lost was making him not want to lose any more of his clothes like he already did his short.
Back to top Go down
Bar Gameron

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 5:02 am

As Yasei took off his shirt, there was a gasp from Chuu as she failed to resist her temptation and peeked through her fingers. Ka frowned at her. "Haven't you already seen him naked?" "This is different!"

Meanwhile, Pippi lunged forward and feinted a right punch at Yasei's face, but this was so her hand blocked his vision, so that her right leg sweep would connect. If Yasei jumped over this, she would continue the motion into a full circle while her coiled left leg would straighten, putting her right leg into position again for a sweeping side kick. What was this, Mantis Style?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To see a village for the first time. [open to all]   To see a village for the first time. [open to all] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To see a village for the first time. [open to all]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next