Naruto: The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The finale of the Fourth Great Ninja War has brought about a new era.
This new era is led by Naruto, who freed all the tailed beasts and united the villages.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  TwitterTwitter  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Poll
How did you find this site?
Advert/post on another site
The Mizukage is born Vote_lcap17%The Mizukage is born Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Twitter
The Mizukage is born Vote_lcap0%The Mizukage is born Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Word of mouth
The Mizukage is born Vote_lcap42%The Mizukage is born Vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Forumotion directory
The Mizukage is born Vote_lcap17%The Mizukage is born Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Google
The Mizukage is born Vote_lcap0%The Mizukage is born Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
The Mizukage is born Vote_lcap25%The Mizukage is born Vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12
Latest topics
» To see a village for the first time. [open to all]
The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeby Bar Gameron Sat May 02, 2015 11:58 pm

» The Way of Ninshuu
The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeby Bar Gameron Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:25 pm

» Hello World! (Village Entry and Alliance)
The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeby Bar Gameron Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:22 pm

» Building Sand Castles (Village Entry and Alliance)
The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeby Bar Gameron Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:06 pm

» Ninja Rank Rules V1
The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeby Faye Ashikimoto Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:38 pm

» A Still Pond (Village Invasion)
The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeby Bar Gameron Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:21 pm

» sorry :/
The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeby Bar Gameron Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:28 pm

» Aspect of Armadillo! WIP
The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeby Niccolo Ferrari Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:05 pm

» Yasei's stats
The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeby Yasei Ikimono Oumono Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:42 pm

» Asupekutobeara clan
The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeby Faye Ashikimoto Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Mizukage is born

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Io Shizinko

Io Shizinko

Character Statistics
Health:
The Mizukage is born Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mizukage is born Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
The Mizukage is born Left_bar_bleue100/100The Mizukage is born Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:

The Mizukage is born Empty
PostSubject: Villiage Entry   The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 6:59 am

Io Shizinko wrote:
Io was crossing the ocean going to Kiri. Then he saw the mist around the villiage curling it up. The Bloody Mist it had owned up to its name. Io walked off the boat and walked towards the gates. Io walked threw the gates and looked around the place was a waste land he thought he looked arounf it was deserted. Io had bareky seen any people and when he did they ran away quick as possible awah from him. Then he saw it the Mizikage tower covered in rust and growing leaves. Io walked towards the tower and entered it. No one was inside. Io walked uo the stairs towards ths office and saw the doors. Io opened the doors and saw that the office was still intact with the chair behind the desk. So there Kage left them he thought while looking saddened. I will change that Io thought while walking to the chair. Io arrived at the chair and sat down." Let this world know, Kirigakure will no longer suffer we will live back up to the nane of the Bloody Mist as long as I am Mizjkage " Io said slowly and sadly.

Claiming Mizikage
Back to top Go down
Faye Ashikimoto

Faye Ashikimoto

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Mizukage is born   The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:01 pm

[NPC]

A suited guard walked in, having heard the mysterious invader mutter to himself. He brushed the cobwebs from the doorframe, his other hand digging into his pocket when he saw Io was no threat.
"And do you think the Time of the Bloody Mist was truly a good time for Kirigakure?" The man asked solemnly. All he saw sitting before him in the chair was a naive Genin from another village - most likely Uchugakure. "Your era does not know of the atrocities that Mizukages past performed here. This village stands proud, and will not falter. The new Kage was chosen by the Diamyos at their summit - can you not respect that?" He raised an eyebrow. The man in the doorframe - the guard - was clearly a Jounin of some sort, his jacket betraying his rank.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-new-era.forumotion.co.uk
Io Shizinko

Io Shizinko

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Mizukage is born   The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 11:01 pm

"And do you think the Time of the Bloody Mist was truly a good time for Kirigakure?" The man asked solemnly. Io looked up and saw a gaurd who looked like ANBU." Hello my name is Io Shizinko and no the Bloody Mist wasn't a good time for this land but when someone reinforces it, it won't be cruel like it used to be Io waited on the man to say something else."Your era does not know of the atrocities that Mizukages past performed here " said the gaurd." They don't but I do I have been studying History for as long as I can remember and I can tell you everything " said Io. Io knew the man was gonna say something else and he said . This village stands proud, and will not falter. The new Kage was chosen by the Diamyos at their summit -can you not respect that?" He raised an eyebrow. Io thought about it he never knew anything about a meeting " Sorry to hear but I never knew about the summit and the election and yes I can respect that. I was just coming to help out it seems that the villiage is in despair and I want to stop every thing bad in this world and Kirigakure was my first stop " Io said.
Back to top Go down
Faye Ashikimoto

Faye Ashikimoto

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Mizukage is born   The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 11:05 pm

[NPC]

"If your aim - or desire - and first stop to stop everything bad in this world was to come to Kirigakure, I'm afraid you need to re-evaluate your priorities." The guard spoke, with a light chuckle. He looked around the room, taking into account its disrepair. "Under mysterious circumstances, our Kage has vanished as you've noticed. I'm not sure when the new one will arrive, but I have every faith that he will, given that he was elected in by the Daimyo." He bowed gently. "I would give him another half-week."
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-new-era.forumotion.co.uk
Io Shizinko

Io Shizinko

Character Statistics
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: The Mizukage is born   The Mizukage is born Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:00 am

"If your aim -or desire -and first stop to stop everything bad in this world was to come to Kirigakure, I'm afraid you need to re-evaluate your priorities." The guard spoke, with a light chuckle." I guess I will it seems that you have hi hopes for this newly elected Mizukage " Io said not wanting to make the gaurd mad."Under mysterious circumstances, our Kage has vanished as you've noticed. I'm not sure when the new one will arrive, but I have every faith that he will, given that he was elected in by the Daimyo." He bowed gently. "I would give him another half-week." Well remember my name Io Shizinko will return and help out with this villiage if the Mizukage never comes " Io said while he bowed to the gaurd." I will now take my leave ". Io walked out of the office onto the streets and out of the gates towards the sea his next stop was Konohagakure then back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mizukage is born   The Mizukage is born Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mizukage is born
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: The New Era :: Roleplay Zone :: The Old Lands :: Kirigakure-
Jump to: